The YP team is looking to collect photos and videos of IEEE YP events and best practices to create promotional videos! We are also looking for short interviews about any IEEE activities that you have been involved in.
If we use your content in any of the promotional videos, you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win one of several prizes: digital notebook, travel backpack, Bluetooth speaker, or wireless headphones!
We look forward to seeing what you submit and would love to hear your stories!
Submit your content by 9 August.
To participate in this project, please submit photos, videos, audio clips, pdfs, text, and interviews of the organizers or attendees. Instructions to submit are below.
If you plan to record an interview or audio clip, please be sure that you have a clear background and that you use a microphone to ensure high audio quality. Please answer the questions below, or discuss your own relevant topics. Submit the video through the instructions below.
- Please go to https://ieeeday18.us.launchpad6.com/upload-entry
- Select your file and complete the required information. For category, please choose “IEEE Young Professional Events”.
- If you have any content that is better suited for the other categories, you can submit those as well, as they are for other projects.
- Click “Enter” when ready to submit
- Please note, not all content submitted will be used in the video.
Questions for Interview:
If you plan to record an interview or audio clip, please be sure that you have a clear background and that you use a microphone to ensure high audio quality. You can answer these questions, or discuss your own relevant topics.
- Tell us about the event you hosted. Why did you host this event?
- What impact did the event make? Was the event successful?
- What went into the planning of this event?
- What challenges did you face?
- Do you have any advice for someone planning an event?
- Tell us about the event you attended. Why did you attend?
- What impact did the event have on you? Was it worth attending?
- Would you recommend attending similar events to other YPs?
- Why is attending events important?