Megha is a creative problem-solver, eager to improve systems and processes with her innovative ideas. She has a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work or at other spheres of life. Megha does not shy away from taking risks and is always in for a change.
Megha graduated from College of Engineering Trivandrum (Kerala University, 2014-’18) with a Major in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. After 3 years in the corporate, first as a Bid Manager (Proposal Engineer) at Siemens, then as a Client Technical Solutions Executive at Hotelbeds, and later as a Technical Support Engineer for Zoho Books; she is now pursuing her Masters in Engineering Management at Duke University.
She has been a pro-active member of IEEE since 2014 and has volunteered on 10+ leadership roles at various levels. She is currently serving as Vice-Chair (Leadership & Training) | TAB Rep on IEEE Young Professionals.
Megha has the following accomplishments to her credit :
- Spirit of IEEE Computer Society Award 2021
- Recipient of the Continuous Service Award 2019 by IEEE Computer Society.
- Two time recipient of the IEEE CS Richard E. Merwin Student Scholarship(2016, 2017)
- Recipient of the We-Tech Qualcomm Global Scholarship 2015 (issued by Institute of International Education)
- Grant Recipient for Grace Hopper Conference India, 2016.
Outside her profession & IEEE, Megha is an omnivert who loves to travel and enjoys the best in her own company!